If you are looking for new and more innovative ways to reach out to consumers, mobile marketing is the way to go. With over 60% of all search engine searches now being performed on mobile devices, the statistics can no longer be ignored. iRISEmedia can help you deliver an optimal browsing experience across all mobile devices and platforms. We will ensure that your website is optimized for mobile users, engaging and easy to navigate and read.
Having a none mobile-friendly website is no longer an option with Google’s Mobilegeddon update in April, 2015. The major search engine penalizes websites that do not provide a positive user experience for mobile users via a mobile site or an effective responsive design. The roll out of the algorithm update came into full force on May 1, 2015.
If your site is already mobile-friendly, you won’t have much to worry about. However, if you have not yet implemented a mobile strategy, there is no time like to present to get it done. Follow the steps:
- Ensure the mobile version of your site is active and functional.
- Ensure Google’s mobile bots can crawl your site. If Google can’t see it, it may as well not even be there.
- Check each individual page of your site on a mobile device to ensure navigability.
- Ensure there are no errors and all redirects are properly done.
- Ensure page speed load is satisfactory for both mobile and desktop users.