We are delighted to advise that we have re-opened our offices. Our primary focus is to safeguard our employees’ and your health and safety. Therefore, we have taken several measures that apply to both employees and visitors in our office, to help prevent the spread of CoVID-19.
• None of our employees travels to our office using public transportation
• Our employees are seated over 2 meters away from each other. Further, everyone maintains 2 meters of distance during meetings
• Masks are required to be worn when social distancing is more challenging i.e. meetings etc.
• Hand sanitizer is available in every part of our office > at the entrance, work stations, and boardroom
• Hand washing when entering the office is mandatory
• No hand shaking or physical contact is permitted in the office
These measures are being taken for your and our employees health and safety. However, we also ask you to do your part to help prevent the spread of CoVID-19. Please do not enter our office if:
• You’ve travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days
• You feel unwell. This includes but is not limited to respiratory issues, cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath
We would be pleased to meet you virtually through videochat or a phone call in case you are not able to make it to our office. Click here to get in touch.