Careers @ iRISEmedia
iRISEmedia is a full-service boutique digital marketing agency in Toronto. Our team consists of passionate marketers from all over the world. If you’d like to become a member of a team who loves to laugh, eat pizza and donuts on Friday’s but most of all be able to make a difference to our clients, read on…
Our objective is to provide our clients the depth and quality of a national agency with the personalized attention and service of a boutique firm. iRISEmedia prides itself in being a leader and innovator in the Digital and Social Media Marketing space. We understand that our industry is dynamic and in constant evolution. We provide the most modern and effective Internet Marketing solutions to our clients by remaining constantly on the pulse of the industry and its newest technologies.
Are you looking for a career in digital marketing?
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Create and managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 year’s working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Proven experience developing social media strategies.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
What we offer:
- Full-time job
- Competitive salary (ranging according to experience)
- Ongoing education opportunities
- Fun work environment