Facebook just announced it will be rolling out a new streamlined design for Business Pages on Desktop. This is an example of what your Business Page will look like after the update:
What is new?
- The right-side column of your timeline will display your Page’s post updates.
- The left-side column of your timeline will show company’s description, a map, hours of operation, phone number and website URL, as well as photos and videos.
- You will be able to view your Business Page insight highlights about ads, likes, reach as well as other notifications and messages directly on your Page.
- New navigation options to access your page, activity, insights and settings will be moved to the top of the Page.
- Page tabs may likely be moved to “More” tabs which will make them less visible (this feature has not been confirmed by Facebook).
As a Social Media Marketing manager, you should be prepared for the change and adjust your company’s Facebook Business Page design accordingly.
iRISE-media.com is a digital media agency specializing in social media marketing and internet marketing. Our team helps clients increase their reach and profitability by developing and implementing customized and targeted social media marketing strategies. We service clients in Toronto, Ontario, the GTA and throughout Canada.