You’ve likely noticed Facebook Offers pop up in your news feed from major businesses offering some sort of discount and/or coupon for their products and services.
What most social media marketers may not realize is that Facebook Offers aren’t just available for use to major brands — anyone with over 50 page likes can use them.
Interested? Here are the steps you will need to take in order to create a Facebook Offer:
- Go to the ads create tool.
- Select Offer Claims.
- Select the intended Facebook Page from the dropdown menu.
- Click to create a new offer.
- Create ad copy for title and description, click the image section to upload a new one and select Next.
- Choose an expiration date for your offer. You can also add optional terms and conditions and advanced options, such as a redemption link, redemption code, claims limit, and reminder time.
- Click next to preview your offer. Facebook will send you an email with a preview of what the offer email will look like when people claim it. Click ‘Back’ to make any necessary changes.
- Click Post Offer.
- After you’ve created your offer, you can promote it by creating an ad. Choose the “Get People To Claim Your Offer” option in the list of objectives.
Here are a few examples of Facebook Offers from Big Brands:
Have you used Facebook Offers to promote your business on Facebook? What results did you see? Feel free to share your experience in the comments section.
iRISEmedia.com is a digital media agency and SEO company, specializing in Social Media and internet marketing. Our team helps clients increase their reach and profitability by developing and implementing customized and targeted online and social media marketing strategies. We service clients in Toronto, Ontario, the GTA and throughout Canada as well as globally.
Boxing Day is less than a week away. There’s still time to take advantage of Facebook Offers. If you need help setting Facebook Offers up, creating ad copy, carefully crafting terms and conditions, and managing the conversions, give our Social Media agency a call at 1.888.750.4344 Ext. 233.